• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Feeder "AFS" Tank Mount

lem150150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I can still make it. If you look a few post before yours I make one like how you are wanting it. PM the details
IMG_0406.jpg

I would like the part that mounts on the glass to be positioned at the back, 2 cm from the back edge. My glass thickness is 10 mm or 0.394 inches.

lovemysps00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one too, like post #16, as I have a mesh screen on top. Will PM you the measurement.

Brady737

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered one from OP, but asked him to customize it a bit because I have a mesh screen on my tank. He was super responsive and quick and the mount is well built and sturdy. I got my mount a few days later and couldn't be happier. Would definately recommend.

unnamed.jpg

Notes: The feeding ring is just a cheap one I got off amazon. Also, the mount isn't perfectly flush at the front because the face of my AFS is a bit crooked from having dropped it a few times.

Yes it could be done
Hi OP are you still making these? I could use three. Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back