Apex Feeder "AFS" Tank Mount

Yes I can still make it. If you look a few post before yours I make one like how you are wanting it. PM the details
IMG_0406.jpg

I would like the part that mounts on the glass to be positioned at the back, 2 cm from the back edge. My glass thickness is 10 mm or 0.394 inches.
 
Can these be made for a rimmed tank?
Yes it could. Just need to modify it, if you send me some pictures and measurements I can make it work.
 
I want one too, like post #16, as I have a mesh screen on top. Will PM you the measurement.
 
Got my AFS tank mount today. Great service. Thanks a lot
 
Ordered one from OP, but asked him to customize it a bit because I have a mesh screen on my tank. He was super responsive and quick and the mount is well built and sturdy. I got my mount a few days later and couldn't be happier. Would definately recommend.

unnamed.jpg


Notes: The feeding ring is just a cheap one I got off amazon. Also, the mount isn't perfectly flush at the front because the face of my AFS is a bit crooked from having dropped it a few times.

Yes it could be done
Hi OP are you still making these? I could use three. Thanks.
 
Yes I can still make it. If you look a few post before yours I make one like how you are wanting it. PM the details
This post is a few years old - are you still making these?
 
If you don't hear back from the OP let me know. I have a version which will attach to rimless. plastic rimmed, euro-braced etc.
Can you print one like the one on this post for rimless?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new