Apex Fried?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbowser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tbowser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
91
Location
Winter Springs
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apex has been acting weird since some power surges that came from the hurricane. I am getting power to most of the outlets but my return pump and heater I can't turn on and off with the app. Would this be a power bar issue or the controller it's self? I can turn on and off my MP10s using the app and they are plugged into the same power bar.

-Tim
 
I would say if the app works, so does the controller unit. The EB832 or power bar is likely dust.

There is a thread on here to repair them, very easy to do. Apex wants like $300 non-refundable just to look at it and maybe repair. Buying another is about $300 as well.
 
I would say if the app works, so does the controller unit. The EB832 or power bar is likely dust.

There is a thread on here to repair them, very easy to do. Apex wants like $300 non-refundable just to look at it and maybe repair. Buying another is about $300 as well.
Thx, I will take a look for that thread.

-Tim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new