Apex Fusion and Fire 8 Tablet

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered my Fire 8 after so the hype and the amazing sale they had this last weekend.

Problem I'm having is when I go to Apex Fusion on the dolphin or Silk browser, it only shows two columns. How do I get it to show the three columns?

TIA

blazeby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they have a problem with the 8". Seems like they haven't developed a stylesheet for that resolution so it defaults to 2 columns.

Sucks as the 7" works perfectly.

OP
OP
ihavecrabs

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they have a problem with the 8". Seems like they haven't developed a stylesheet for that resolution so it defaults to 2 columns.

Sucks as the 7" works perfectly.
What is really unfortunate is that I purchased the 8 during their weekend sale and now the 7 is the same price!

Oh well

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did anyone ever figure a fix for the 8? This seems like a pretty big deal to overlook. I mean I realize it isnt an issue with just an apex as other sites would have similar problems - but apex put out a video touting the fire as a cheap tablet. So I wish they would offer a Fix.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone ever figure a fix for the 8? This seems like a pretty big deal to overlook. I mean I realize it isnt an issue with just an apex as other sites would have similar problems - but apex put out a video touting the fire as a cheap tablet. So I wish they would offer a Fix.

This is not a Neptune issue, this is a Amazon Fire Issue. Amazon decided to not change the viewing aspect when you turn the tablet from vertical to horizontal when they changed model from the Fire 7 to the Fire 8.

Here is a post that talks about this.
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sh...hows-2-columns&p=133024&viewfull=1#post133024

Due to Amazon changing this and not offering a fix is why we just posted another video for a different tablet.

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What mount did you guys use to mount the Fire to a wall or wood so it help up vertically?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 76 47.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 50 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back