Apex Fusion Heater Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter ubiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ubiq

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
152
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm watching a BRStv episode and they recommend setting the Apex heater min/max at 77 and 77.5, respectively. When I try to do this in Fusion, the minimum gap allowed is 1.5 degrees (F). When I hit upload Fusion automatically changes the values to 76.5 and 78. It just won't accept a narrower range. What gives?
 
So I'm watching a BRStv episode and they recommend setting the Apex heater min/max at 77 and 77.5, respectively. When I try to do this in Fusion, the minimum gap allowed is 1.5 degrees (F). When I hit upload Fusion automatically changes the values to 76.5 and 78. It just won't accept a narrower range. What gives?
Please post a screenshot of the settings you're trying to save, and a screenshot of what it shows after you uploaded the changes.
 
I was trying to set min/max from the setup icon on the dashboard (initial) screen. When I did it from "tasks" the problem resolved. My bad. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new