Apex Fusion issue

nimrod19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody noticed an issue with Fusion lately? I’m just wondering if this is just me and probably my unit.

I’ve just noticed that the last data point that I havr for ph and temp was on April 20 at 8am. It hasn’t logged any readings since.

I’ve also noticed that when I try to save a configuration change, it doesn’t take and fusion goes haywire with all my programming gone and everything is uncontrollable.

But when I reboot the Apex, things gets fixed and goes back to normal. It’s when I try to save a change that the issue happens. Almost like it has ran out of storage to save new configs or logs or something.

Anyway, will def reach out to Neptune but was just wondering if anybody had this issue.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few people have been reporting issues with the SD cards in the unit. I haven't had this issue yet (cross fingers), but I've personally seen this on one unit and have heard several other similar stories where the Apex stopped graphing.

OP
OP
N

nimrod19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few people have been reporting issues with the SD cards in the unit. I haven't had this issue yet (cross fingers), but I've personally seen this on one unit and have heard several other similar stories where the Apex stopped graphing.
Ok good to know thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back