Apex Fusion stopped recording data for graphs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bramzor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bramzor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
291
Reaction score
111
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apex stopped saving data for graphs in Apex Fusion dashboard since about 2 days ago. But it is able to show the current metrics so I assume it is working correctly, else that data would be old. Also it still triggers email notifications so connectivity is fine. Also running the latest version since it came out a few months ago.

Anyone had this kind of issue with the Dashboard before?

I did restart my Apex just in case. But I do not see any difference.
 
I am currently experiencing the same exact issue.
 
Are they reading reef2reef?
Just noticed after a few days, graphs are back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new