Apex Fusion - stray data points at water change time

penguin_free

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to delete a stray data point that gets logged here and there in Apex Fusion, other than clearing the entire memory ? Things like readings in calibration solutions and times when the probes run dry for a couple minutes while siphoning water out during water change ?

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to Misc Settings and change Datalog interval to be a high amount like 60 minutes before you start your WC its very unlikely that it will log anything while your doing it. Just make sure to change it back to 10 or similar when you are done. No way to delete once its been saved that I know of.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to Misc Settings and change Datalog interval to be a high amount like 60 minutes before you start your WC its very unlikely that it will log anything while your doing it. Just make sure to change it back to 10 or similar when you are done. No way to delete once its been saved that I know of.
That's perfect. I've never noticed that setting.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they would make some code that will shut off inputs from probes. For example, you don't really need to log temp during a water change or feedmode, when it will likely rise a little. It would be nice if you could do something like:

If feedmode A = on then input Tmp off.
Defer 000:10 then on

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back