Apex issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

garias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I addressed this with apex support was told it was a glitch and was now resolved guess what its back my alk is at 11.8 i run it at 8 my dos got stuck again for the 2nd time got stuck and dosed all the alk into my tank

Apex should have requested the dos back instead we did a reset cleared the memory I am running the latest firmware updated my apex tech support them self I am sorry your products are defective do the right thing and recall them

My last addition to this tank was 3 wwc bounces i paid 6000 so imagine if i add everything in tank

So what should i do keep believing it will get better and hope you guys dont kill all my corals

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because that makes you have 2 layers of protection. The sensors should have trigger the DOS shutting off when the liquid is low....before empty...the apex DOS also has a protection when dosing too long.....and your PH is another protection layer....and after all that the DOS was still unstoppable.....dang. Sorry to hear George

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the DOS AC adapter is not connected to an outlet on the eb832? I mean that could have been programmed to cut off the power to the DOS.....or you use the 24v on the eb832?(not sure about this connectivity)

OP
OP
garias

garias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will post video on facebook i want to see how long it keeps trying to dose I am very disappointed and angry I have thousands of dollars in apex 5 dos 10 waves extra eb832 all going up for sale just not worth the risk I currently run 3 different apex and im building the 600 gallon display with 150 gallon frag all plumbed together to have it crash my tank not happening

OP
OP
garias

garias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this particular doser is going in trash if i send it back they will pretend to fix and send back i will sell and have someone else be very unhappy

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back