Question for Apex users

  • Thread starter Thread starter ffighter17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ffighter17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex classic running 2 eb8 bars. We had a power surge yesterday morning. I thought everything was working correctly but it was not. My lights did not come on when scheduled and a few other things. I have everything working now but my temp and PH both of them are stuck on one reading. I did turn all of my outlets off and then unplugged the brain for a couple of mins then plugged it back in. I then turned each outlet back on one by one. I though my temp n ph we’re working correctly but they both are still reading the same as they were last night after resetting. Everything else is working like it should. Any help would be greatly appreciated
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new