Apex Jr reboots during feed cycle intermittently.

  • Thread starter Thread starter W1ngz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
2,307
Reaction score
3,789
Location
Montreal, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, this is NOT the random reboot issue that was corrected in the last firmware update. My firmware is up to date.

Specifically when I enter feed mode - my jr will sometimes reboot, but not always. It doesn't only happen on one feed mode either. I use mode A for regular feedings (5 minute pump and skimmer stop), C for coral feedings (20 minute with all flow stopped), and D for maintenance (1hr all pumps and heaters stopped).

I know it's rebooted because everything resets to ON before the timer ends and I get a alert ON about low temperature, followed immediately by the alert OFF condition because the temperature was never actually low.
 
Don’t have a clue but I’ll give ya a bump ;)

DF112AF0-AABA-406F-9F9D-FA59F4843F93.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new