• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Lite & RMS

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m upgrading to a bigger tank so i will sell out some stuff that no longer needed.

xr15 RMS mount was used on nuvo 20 about half year, come with everything and box too 70$ shipped and paypal.

apex lite package orange label, i bought it used over here and i’m upgrade to the new apex wifi so willing to let it go for 350$ include shipped and paypal. Package will come with eb8, display, apex lite brain, temp probe, ph probe (just bought a few months ago so it still working great), wifi adaptor and breakout box.

eshopp nano refugium sump was used around half year, come with everything (the hose that come with it still new) and a bunch of filter sock too, 100$ pickup only at 41101 (i also can include the hangon overflow from MD for an extra 20$.

That it right now, if you need picts i can take it tonight. Thanks

OP
OP
Mengchhorn Chhun

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
A636CAFB-91C2-484B-B1BD-3EF258C6EC1C.jpeg
581218B8-2027-44F2-AF3E-770D89A72179.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back