Apex Manual mode for AI lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ebone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ebone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
648
Reaction score
296
Location
Wilmington NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any manual mode when using the awm module and AI hydra 26's.... with the director you can play with the different channels to see how things look.... with the awm you just have to program then try it... program... then try again...
 
Hmm I was told that the hydra 26 HD WERE not controllable by Apex only by the director ( which I presume is on your phone. BRS told me this. So I didn't go with them because of that. I could be wrong but double check with AI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new