Apex Mounting Photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter leewish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leewish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
223
Location
North Wales, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All,

Returning to the hobby and have my first apex. I would love to see some of the mounting board designs everyone has done for their equipment. I will be running it with a Red Sea 250 so space will be tight, but still great to see others ideas.

Thanks in advance!
 
I will post my Nano Tank Board when I get back to the old house, I am about to tear it apart as I am upgrading to a 75G in my home office. I am excited to be building a new one for the new setup and using what I learned from my nano setup. These are the type of projects I love doing!! Having an APEX alone is a lot of fun!
 
24CB74A8-B930-4EA0-97FE-45C50C060D11.jpeg
24CB74A8-B930-4EA0-97FE-45C50C060D11.jpeg
9E211F25-54E6-46AE-8981-5D17B59921A1.jpeg
 
Hi All,

Returning to the hobby and have my first apex. I would love to see some of the mounting board designs everyone has done for their equipment. I will be running it with a Red Sea 250 so space will be tight, but still great to see others ideas.

Thanks in advance!
Cabinet attached to the side of my frag tank stand.
5EDA3B33-5EA7-4A45-8037-79952AEF2B1D.jpeg
4BAB3156-9414-48AB-93C7-A1DBE9CC9890.jpeg
 
0E94029E-C0E5-46AB-BC4E-86F367E91118.jpeg
 
I have a RSR 250 also and have my Apex and associated equipment directly mounted in the cabinet. The space for the DOS units is tight but works well - almost as if it was sized to suit.

DA7BC13A-3E45-4BDF-A527-92D8E814A511.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new