• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Neptune Dos

Mason Michalski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got an extra backup Apex Neptune DOS here, $255. Will ship

image.jpg image.jpg

Chevyaddiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Chevyaddiction Don’t understand what’s funny. It’s new, an unused back up
Seriously? Your asking price is $255, someone asked if you were firm on price, and you said you could do $240 plus shipping which would be $255, which is your asking price.... I guess laughing at that makes me rude per your PM. Good luck with your sale.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Seriously? Your asking price is $255, someone asked if you were firm on price, and you said you could do $240 plus shipping which would be $255, which is your asking price.... I guess laughing at that makes me rude per your PM. Good luck with your sale.
Sellers have the right to ask whatever they want on the Marketplace as long as it is not over retail. They also deserve respect when placing an ad. It is simple: Don't like the price, keep searching, but to mock someone for a $15 price drop is Uncalled for and against Marketplace rules.
Also, all concerns regarding Price per rules are to be conducted via Private Message. Just a heads up to maintain the respectful forum that we are !

2015GaTor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you please post a picture of the date stamp on the back of the DOS so I can see how old it is. I know you said was unused just trying to see manufacture date. Thx!

Jamesrup0411

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's also funny would be that I could buy 100 DOS and burn them without thinking twice. yet I come here to help fellow hobbyist by buying their goods. especially during a recession
Is that
what's also funny would be that I could buy 100 DOS and burn them without thinking twice. yet I come here to help fellow hobbyist by buying their goods. especially during a recession
what would you do with a 100 DOS?

diar695

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id probably do something better with my time than what you just spend yours doing.....

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back