Apex Neptune's new ATO!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

McGee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Messages
88
Reaction score
22
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, how do I get my name on the waiting list for the Apex Neptune's new ATO system???
Thanks
Mike
 
Hey guys!

It's coming VERY soon! We currently don't have any pre-order for this one, so keep your eyes out for when it hits the site! ;)

-Randy
 
Hey guys!

It's coming VERY soon! We currently don't have any pre-order for this one, so keep your eyes out for when it hits the site! ;)

-Randy
You guys will make an announcement here on R2R when it hits, right? :D :D :D
 
Sold a brand new Tunze osmolator about a month ago when I heard about the ATK. Looks pretty snazzy.
 
Talked to Neptune at reef a Palooza, should be for sale in about 2 weeks.
 
Is there a breakdown or video of the system? I have a smart ATO thats been great but I would like to see what this can do that might make it worthwhile.
 
I haven't seen anything official from them yet, but I watched a RAP video where Terrance explained the system to a channel. I don't remember where that was, but i found this video of the pre production test versions. The items he lists as the kit are whats included as far as i know. Basically the FMM, PMUP, RO line, adapter, 2 optical sensors and float valve, plus the power supply for the FMM.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new