Apex not adhering to schedule.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biglew11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
1,828
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a weird but not critical schedule issue. I have my t5s set to turn on at 13:30 and off at 18:30 I have Kessils on from 10:00 to 22:00

My issue is with the t5 on an apex controller. I'm not home when the t5s turn on so I don't know what time they actually turn on. But the Apex turns off at about 18:25 acording to it's ownclock about 5 minutes ahead of schedule. I can only assume they are also turning on ahead of schedule as well.

So the weird question. Why would the apex turn off an outlet before it is scheduled to do so???

At first I thought ok maybe the time was off. but nope it is actually turning them off BEFORE the scheduled time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new