Apex Pro - no access with wired connection. Any help?

LightingBug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
139
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TIA -
have a Neptune Apex Pro - its been working fine. Recently, the web access dropped out (IE just wont connect) - it tries to connect (sign-in screen comes up one time) and after I hit enter, it says unable to connect, then it dumps the standard site can't be reached jargon.

The Display widget works fine, I can manually on/off the energy bar, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.
 
TIA -
have a Neptune Apex Pro - its been working fine. Recently, the web access dropped out (IE just wont connect) - it tries to connect (sign-in screen comes up one time) and after I hit enter, it says unable to connect, then it dumps the standard site can't be reached jargon.

The Display widget works fine, I can manually on/off the energy bar, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.
Are you trying to login to the Fusion app, Fusion website, or locally at the Apex itself?
 
The app via Ipad, the Apex "dashboard" on my local network (apex.local). Didn't know about the fusion website being an option. Essentially I cannot hit the brain with any electronic means anymore. My router client list doesnt even show it being on teh network.
I don't have wireless setup on teh Apex, only the hard wire.
 
The app via Ipad, the Apex "dashboard" on my local network (apex.local). Didn't know about the fusion website being an option. Essentially I cannot hit the brain with any electronic means anymore. My router client list doesnt even show it being on teh network.
I don't have wireless setup on teh Apex, only the hard wire.
Here's the website. Tap on the "Get Control" button to login.
https://apexfusion.com/
 
THX - site says Apex Disconnected.
Ok. That means it lost internet connection. If hardwired, I'd check the cable connections, and maybe unplug and replug them in. The logo on the Apex should be orange if connected.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new