Apex probes not connecting

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
484
Reaction score
341
Location
Star, Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got brand new apex probes (temp and salinity) , but when I plug them in, nothing on apex fusion shows up. As if they are not even plugged in. I had past ones that broke so I deleted them from my dashboard. But now I can’t even find the option to add the the probes to my dashboard again. Anyone know how to fix this?

image.jpg
 
You can look in the tiles area - they're probably there. You may also need to re-enable the probes again.
Their not in the tiles area. How do I re enable them?
 
Last edited:
Their not in the tiles area. How do I re enable them?
Click on the settings icon, then the temperature icon - and then you should see the probes in the list (they'll be labelled something like TMP, ORP, SAL, PH, etc.) By clicking on each you can enable/disable each. If they're disabled, re-enabling should also re-add the tile.
 
Click on the settings icon, then the temperature icon - and then you should see the probes in the list (they'll be labelled something like TMP, ORP, SAL, PH, etc.) By clicking on each you can enable/disable each. If they're disabled, re-enabling should also re-add the tile.
got it thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new