Apex question

mar.deezy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my apex energy bar all the aquabus plugs are taken. One to goto the head unit, one for my wxm, and one for my dos. I bought a pm2 so i can monitor salinity and temp on my new frag tank. So, do i have to buy another energy bar or can i plug it into the aquabus plug on the dos or the head unit?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can daisy chain any module.
4A6B5C7D-87FE-4AC8-8911-DAFF97466115.jpeg

OP
OP
M

mar.deezy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ru saying i can plug the pm2 into any aquabus plug whether its on the energy bar or not? Example: into the dos or wxm or head unit?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ru saying i can plug the pm2 into any aquabus plug whether its on the energy bar or not? Example: into the dos or wxm or head unit?

Correct- you can go from apex head unit, to the DOS, to the WXM, to the PM2, whatever. Doesn’t matter, just don’t create a second loop back to the head unit.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back