• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Neptune system Apex A3 Pro Controller (Top Tier)

Item Price
$570
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Delta_FoxXII

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
28
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD

Neptune System Apex A3 Pro
(Newest Version of the Apex brand and their Highest top tier you can buy)

Purchased from another member here then purchased another one locally at a better price so now I am just reselling the extra Apex A3 Pro. Previous owner said it was purchase fairly recently (No exact date was given - But looks like new)

Bundle Price: $570 shipped
Includes the following: (Everything looks like new)
1x A3 Apex Pro base unit
1x EB832 Energy Bar
1x ORP probe (Stored Wet)
1x Optical Leak Sensor (LD-3)
1x Aquabus cable
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new