Neptune Systems Apex A3 Pro 650 shipped

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brocksamson7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
118
Reaction score
56
Location
Pima
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Neptune Systems A3 Apex Pro
Purchased in early 2025
A3 Apex Pro Base
Energy Bar 832
Liquid Level Sensor (LLS)
LD-3 Optical Multi-Surface Leak Sensor
Temperature, Salinity, pH, and ORP Probes
AquaBus Cable
Free shipping lower 48
IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
IMG_2975.jpeg
IMG_2976.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new