Apex ramp with pulse for powerhead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zalick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
1,765
Location
Portland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to ramp a pump from 10% to 60% over the course of 6 hours. During the ramp, I would like the pump to pulse from 10% to its then current ramp %. I've searched here and Neptune's forum and haven't found a concrete answer, although I don't think this is possible.

I know that I could create a number of profiles and then step through each one, but I'd rather not use that many profiles for this task.

Is this possible?
 
I agree, I don't think this is possible. When you apply a Ramp profile to an output, it starts that ramp schedule at the beginning. So if you were to interrupt it to pulse down to 10%, once you switch back to continue the ramp it would start over from the beginning of its schedule.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new