Apex & ReefBreeders Photon 48 v2 plus

Rylan5d

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

Im shutting down my tank, and going to purchase a house.
Im located in Canada, but can ship to the USA. I don't have any transactions on here, but I have sold Camera gear on forums, and automotive parts across the USA.


I have a 5 month old ReefBreeders Photon 48 v2+
Never ran it above 60%
Still have my box, and all mounting legs, and accessories
Works amazing, and in perfect shape

560$ USD shipped

4 Month old Apex controller
Still have box, and comes with the neptune probe mount.
Extra calibration solution sealed in the pack.

675$ USD shipped

Will have some more gear going up soon also. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I will take some photos in the morning!
 
Apex is sold!

Still have the Photon
 
ALL SOLD! Thanks fellas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new