Apex Release 4.40 3A16 messed up my Fusion

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now what? I can not access it on my iPhone or my PC. It is hard wired to my modem/router. The IP address it gives me is 192.168.0.50 on the Apex Display Module. I've checked in my modems client list and it's not even there. I see my phone, printer and my pc. Both the green and orange lights are solid lit on the Apex base and the orange is steady blinking on my modem/router.

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, lost connection to fusion 2 days ago and cannot log back in. But my apex control can still send text warnings to my email and phone. Just can't remotely control on/off switches if something were to happen (knock on wood pls don't).

Seems only way is to update the firmware. Hope this helps:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
AdamNC

AdamNC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they release yet another version today? I just updated it yesterday with the latest and this is whats happening.

OP
OP
AdamNC

AdamNC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That video helped a ton, it works now. I've now got the new ip set on reserve so another device can't kick it off. The latest firmware set the ip to 192.168.0.50 and after doing the reset it put it back to 192.168.0.5 where it was before and checking the latest version on my display, it matches the latest version. Thanks!!!

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, lost connection to fusion 2 days ago and cannot log back in. But my apex control can still send text warnings to my email and phone. Just can't remotely control on/off switches if something were to happen (knock on wood pls don't).

Are you still having issue connecting to Fusion?

On the Display module if you hit the center button and look on the list what does it say after ApexFusion: ?

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't gotten a chance to update the firmware, but iirc last night I looked at the apex unit it read "ApexFusion: ok"

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, I just did the restart as per video and after the restart the ip address on the apex unit changed and I was able to connect to fusion! No update on firmware needed!

Just restart the apex unit if you are getting error "can't connect" on apexfusion.com, if you noticed after the restart your ip address on the apex unit changed from what it was then you should be good to go.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back