Apex Reminder Calendar Sync/Notifications

MuffinMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a wondering weekend!

Does anyone know if there is a way to enable push notifications with my apex calendar to my iphone? I can receive alerts when my temp is too low/too high etc. But i have a designated calendar in fusion for my tank maintenance etc... I think it would be very cool to be able to sync this calendar from fusion to the one on my iphone like many other webpages and programs can do. Or at least if it cant sync to my calendar on my phone, is there anyway you can get push notifications through the fusion app to remind you when to do things? i dont look at my fusion app everyday, and it seems the only way to view a reminder is for you to open the app and look at it. Maybe there is a way and im missing how to enable it? Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys.

maybe @Terence can help?

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the main reasons I don't use the calendar in fusion. If it could email me, or send a push notification to my mobile, I would be all over it.

OP
OP
MuffinMonster

MuffinMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the main reasons I don't use the calendar in fusion. If it could email me, or send a push notification to my mobile, I would be all over it.

Yea that would be really disappointing if there is no way for calendar events in fusion to notify you outside of looking at the fusion app. Would defeat the whole purpose of even using the calendar even at that point. Its weird that it is not already implemented, the apex fusion user interface is really smooth and a great experience in my opinion. I would really love to use that calendar for maintenance reminder alerts and stuff, because it already makes notes of them in the app once they are check-marked. I can always use my phone calendar of course and it will remind me, but then i would have to go in separately to make a note that i did something in fusion.

Wonder if there's a way for neptune to see this post and maybe reply on why they don't have it, or if it could be a suggestion that they implement?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 42.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 127 48.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.2%
Back