Apex salinity threshold help please!

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Apex salinity probe needs to be recalibrated, but I won't have time to do it for couple days. In the meantime, I'm getting a high salt warning every two minutes and it's driving me nuts! I raised the upper limit in both my sound alarms and the email/text alarm. I tried to also change it in the probe setup page, but it's not working. On that page (under basic), I unchecked "use recommended values" and loaded that. Then I tried to change the upper limit, but it wouldn't let me. In advanced, I turned the alarm to "never" and updated, but still no luck. I'd really rather not disable to probe, but I'm getting ready to do so unless someone can help me. Many thanks!!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how it would not allow you to change the limits in advanced. Can you take a photo of these screens.

Screenshot (355).png
Screenshot (354).png

OP
OP
BostonReefer300

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Bill. On the basic screen, it simply won't let me change the numbers. I can't click inside min and max boxes. It's like those numbers are frozen in there. In the advanced, I changed things as shown. I hope it solves my problem until I can calibrate the probe.
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 10.47.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 10.48.38 PM.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back