APEX setting on/off several times throughout day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wjgeese
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wjgeese

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
121
Location
doylestown, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to hook up my Kalkreactor to my apex (specifically the stirring mechanism). I don't want it to run continuously and don't want it on/off just once a day. Is there a way to turn something on/off several times throughout the day?
thanks
 
thanks. I tried the following for my device: KALK_REACTOR
1. Fallback OFF
2. OSC 000:00/010:10/710:00 Then ON

Meaning, I want it to stir the kalk solution for 10min every 12 hours. It is not dependent on any other device being on or off.

When I go back to the apex control panel and select AUTO for the KALK_REACTOR device, it's status is listed as 'ON'; whereas it should be OFF until every 12 hrs.
Also, when I go back into the settings for KALK_REACTOR, it changes the code for line 2 to read Then OFF

I've tried this several times and it keeps resetting the code to 'off' rather than 'on'.
What am I doing wrong?
thanks
Bill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new