• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex System A2 All Parts

Item Price
$75 - $375 All above $1300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jeepguy0713

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
30
Location
Mooresville NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • COR Pump 15 /w 1LINK cable = $175
  • EcoTech Mp10 Vordach (Möbius) Drive Pump = $150
  • FMM Module (Have Two LEFT) = $75 Each
  • Sky "Light" = $300

Selling all above. Tank upgrade in few months/year and starting over. New Tank size 160Gal from 50Gal. Having to home remodel.
All less than 2 years old had some parts replaced by Neptune support.
Buyer pays Shipping

IMG_3230.jpeg IMG_3228.jpeg IMG_3226.jpeg IMG_3223.jpeg IMG_3132.jpeg IMG_3131.jpeg IMG_3130.jpeg IMG_3129.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg


IMG_0134.jpeg IMG_3229.jpeg IMG_3225.jpeg IMG_3224.jpeg IMG_3222.jpeg IMG_3128.jpeg IMG_3127.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new