• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Trident with 9 months reagent

Kann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Trident along with 8 months worth of unopened reagent. Purchased about 9 months ago to compare with my Alkatronic. The only reason I'm selling is because I've decided to purchase the Mastertronic when it comes out. Asking $600 local pickup. Will ship if buyer helps cover part of the shipping cost.

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

OP
OP
Kann

Kann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A point of clarification... The title says 9 months worth of reagent, but I made a typo and it comes with 8 months worth of reagent as shown in the pictures and stated in the description.

Sorry for the confusion.

OP
OP
Kann

Kann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have asked, I'd like to sell the reagent with the Trident. Thank you.

OP
OP
Kann

Kann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just a few minutes west of Cedar Falls / Waterloo. I’d be happy to meet within a reasonable distance if it’d help.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.5%
Back