• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Trident with 9 months reagent

Kann

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
120
Reaction score
28
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Trident along with 8 months worth of unopened reagent. Purchased about 9 months ago to compare with my Alkatronic. The only reason I'm selling is because I've decided to purchase the Mastertronic when it comes out. Asking $600 local pickup. Will ship if buyer helps cover part of the shipping cost.

IMG_3213.jpg


IMG_3214.jpg


IMG_3215.jpg
 
A point of clarification... The title says 9 months worth of reagent, but I made a typo and it comes with 8 months worth of reagent as shown in the pictures and stated in the description.

Sorry for the confusion.
 
For those that have asked, I'd like to sell the reagent with the Trident. Thank you.
 
Where in Iowa are you located?
 
I’m just a few minutes west of Cedar Falls / Waterloo. I’d be happy to meet within a reasonable distance if it’d help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new