APEX update

JSmith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning there was a new update to the APEX and when the update was completed, I received a low level for my salt. When I looked at the dashboard my salt reading had disappeared. Does anybody know how I can get that back?

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning there was a new update to the APEX and when the update was completed, I received a low level for my salt. When I looked at the dashboard my salt reading had disappeared. Does anybody know how I can get that back?
Yes, it happened to me as well.
From dashboard select:
Expand > Inputs > Salt (or Salinity)
{In the "Configuration" tab it will likely say "Disabled" which is what the update caused to happen. Use the drop down option to "enable" and then of course, select "update apex"

Note: You will need to go back to your dashboard to add the salinity tile as well but it should be there for you now.

Mine also set off a new event alert saying that a new item needed to be configured after this but I just checked the box to have it go away since I had already done the work.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
JSmith

JSmith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it happened to me as well.
From dashboard select:
Expand > Inputs > Salt (or Salinity)
{In the "Configuration" tab it will likely say "Disabled" which is what the update caused to happen. Use the drop down option to "enable" and then of course, select "update apex"

Note: You will need to go back to your dashboard to add the salinity tile as well but it should be there for you now.

Mine also set off a new event alert saying that a new item needed to be configured after this but I just checked the box to have it go away since I had already done the work.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much. I had seen that as well shortly after I posted this. I appreciate your reply

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back