APEX update

  • Thread starter Thread starter radfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

radfly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Messages
239
Reaction score
171
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone having issue with latest update? My nephew is, until keeps resetting.

14094675-BB68-4E60-98B5-4A3D5F91121A.jpeg
 
I am holding off myself. Just trying to get a feel from.others.
 
I’ve installed the latest update and no issues for me, all good.
 
Anyone having issue with latest update? My nephew is, until keeps resetting.

14094675-BB68-4E60-98B5-4A3D5F91121A.jpeg
did mine last night and went right through
 
Did you goto the modules and see if the FMM needed updating? If not if I recall it said unplug the aquabus for a minute or two for the FMM and then reconnect it.
I unplugged the flow meter. I’ll try restarting the FMM itself
 
I wait a few weeks now before any updates after some past issues.

They def roll out the update in waves one of the units got the update option about a week before the other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new