Apex warnings, alarm disappeared

  • Thread starter Thread starter pirarucu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pirarucu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have my base email alarm (EmailAlm_I5) working, but find it annoying when it starts sending notification and text messages to my phone. As such, I am trying to enable warnings and alarms to see how those work out. The default base_Alarm (SndAlm_I6)and base_warn (SndWrn_I7) do sho in my list of outputs, but I cannot find the tiles to put them in dashboard of Fusion. What I am missing?

Thanks!
 
Also, if you have a Display module and program the two audible alarms, it's a good idea to also connect a loud piezo buzzer like this one to one of the Apex 24VDC outputs, and then program that to follow one or both of the alarm tiles. The built-in speaker is not very loud, and most people won't hear it a couple of rooms over, or if asleep. Code to do this is simple, for example:

OSC 000:00/000:02/000:02 Then ON
If Output DisplayAlarm = OFF Then OFF
 
That makes sense; I do not have a display. I'll look into this tutorial on setting the alarms SuncrestReef. Thanks much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new