Apex won’t enter pairing mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter purpfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

purpfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
676
Reaction score
579
Location
idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to set up a new apex a3, when I use the paperclip to reset it turns blue for a second, and then as soon as I let go it turns orange again and I can’t find a WiFi network for it either.eb832 and head unit both orange
 
Try posting this over on the Neptune support forum. If you don’t have luck there you’ll need to start a support ticket. They’re super helpful once you get ahold of them (but it can take some time to actually get an appointment set up).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new