API General Cure

ry_gon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

Where are you all buying api general cure from? I can’t seem to find it online. Everywhere says out of stock. Been like that for awhile now. Does API still make it?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

Where are you all buying api general cure from? I can’t seem to find it online. Everywhere says out of stock. Been like that for awhile now. Does API still make it?

It seemed to disappear from the market very quickly. Some retail stores may still have it, but online, it seems to have gone away. I wonder if it got pulled from the market? I just had somebody tell me about Fritz Paracleanse. It has exactly the same ingredients and dosing instructions - I have to wonder if there was some copyright or patent issue?

Jay

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ry_gon, I bought it a few days back on Amazon. Bought both Furan-2 and General Cure.

I can't seem to find it on Amazon. It may be the search terms I'm using; "API General Cure". I get lots of hits for API products, but none for GC.

Jay

OP
OP
ry_gon

ry_gon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seemed to disappear from the market very quickly. Some retail stores may still have it, but online, it seems to have gone away. I wonder if it got pulled from the market? I just had somebody tell me about Fritz Paracleanse. It has exactly the same ingredients and dosing instructions - I have to wonder if there was some copyright or patent issue?

Jay
Ok thank you!

NShirke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is strange! I check my order history; same link show out of stock. Strange!

OP
OP
ry_gon

ry_gon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jay
Have you bought Fritz Paracleanse and from where?

Back