API Triple Sulfa Invert Safe?

JustKeepReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Im sure this has been posted 100 times, but is API Triple Sulfa invert safe/Can it be added to food?

I have a Powder Brown tang with what appears to be a mouth infection/torn tissue - I have been using kanaplex+focus mixed with frozen mysis/selcon/garlic. After about 10 days of treatment I cannot say it is any better/worse... He is eating the seaweed my hippo tang looks like he had 1 large white spot on him which has since left (hopefully not ich) I have only noticed the powder tang flash his fins at the hippo tang/ occasional swim in bursts/shake his head. I noticed now he has some darker marking on his side maybe from scratching on a rock? No signs of ich on any other fish or any other sick fish, black ich etc.. They are both in my DT which is FOWLR and a CUC, I tried to scoop them out on numerous occasion to no avail so it looks like they either need to be treated in the DT or expire... Unless I dismantle my entire rock set up which im not sure id like to do... Any advice? - thanks!

image1.jpeg
 
Try catching them at night. Wait until the lights have been off for a couple of hours. Shine the light of a small flashlight into the fish's eyes. It will mesmerize the fish making it easier to net the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new