• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apogee MQ-510 & AM-320 Bundle. Unopened Box

Item Price
400.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BaldAndBeard

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
8
Location
Edmond, Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought last year for $600. Never opened, never used. Asking $350 including Free Shipping.



Screenshot 2025-08-07 at 9.20.28 AM.png
 
Last edited:
Smh been looking for 1 last 2 weeks. Bought one on Amazon today and now this appears smh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new