• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apogee MQ510

Item Price
345
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

thoughtknot

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
9
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MQ 510 comes with an a.m. 320 bundle this sensor and wand are used in the agricultural or the coral to see how much light your plants or your corals are getting if you set up a reef tank this is imperative to placement of your corals. This unit has only been used once I took down the tank and it’s up for sale. It’s working. It’s a great tool to have very expensive.
Asking Price: $345 shipped.



1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
 
Be careful with this seller. I think their account got hacked.

I sent money for another item 4 days ago, they have since stopped responding, and still no updates on when it will ship.
Same..I paid a week ago.
@admin , if this sellers account is hacked and they are scamming people, is there anything that can be done to prevent them from causing issues to other members?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new