Apogee par meter

mmorrison55

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
1,546
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to give a heads up to fellow apogee par meter owners. Premium aquatics has an 85% off sale on the neoprene carrying pouch for the par meter.

I purchased one of the “rental” units from BRS, and it only came in a ziplock bag, no box or anything.

I picked up one the carrying pouches from premium aquatics today for 2.99.
 
1750206584001.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new