Apology

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
3,355
Reaction score
2,383
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to anyone I may offend today. Auto correct it hitting me hard and changing my words


Took me three tries to type that last sentence!

So anyway, sorry to any and all.
 
LOL! You must have had some interesting corrections.
 
There are a few. I correct them if I find them, but sometimes they are out before I know it.
 
What makes it funny is that there is still a typo.
 
Lol. No. The second sentence says "it" instead of "is"
 
I don't believe you :rolleyes:
It's like letting a BIG fart go and looking at the person next to you with a innocent face o_O
 
Like how half of the ID threads are I'd threads :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new