Apology

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I would like to apologise to anyone that I might have offended. I have posted a few threads with not much luck and got a little upset about it. I especially want to apologise to surfn, he was just tyrying to help me. I am disabled and sometimes it gets the best of me. Thank you!!
 
Wow your the best reef-nut. It takes one awesome person to do what you did. Just so you know there is no ill will in the least from the club-zoa standpoint and I am just happy you decided to stay.

I hope we can help you out with your problems better as well.
 
Don't worry about it.:cool: I read all your threads and i didn't see anything offensive. I wouldn't leave the forum. I'm pretty new here myself and while some replies can be uncurteous (altho most arent) i really dont pay attention to those. It's just a forum and I'm really only here to share observations, pictures and ask questions from those who may have more experience than I. Hopefully you'll still be posting around here for a bit as I have enjoyed reading your threads.
 
Last edited:
its really no big deal. just let us know if you need some help. i'm sure anyone here will be glad to assist you if you ask for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new