App Update effecting Android users?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrchidMiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid 🧜🏼‍♀️
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
12,180
Reaction score
37,724
Location
Go Birds
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Was there some update to the R2R app recently?
Does anyone else using a Samsung phone having issues recently?

I can no longer insert photos or .gifs via the 3 little dots anymore on my phone and can only do so on my laptop. (I was able to do so last week).
Are any other Android users experiencing this?
 
hi,my Samsung had update this afternoon.
not that i can tell ya' what it did...:face-with-rolling-eyes:
just sayin'...;):)
 
Hey check to make sure this option isn’t enabled. The little brackets.

63E43540-757C-4A3D-92BF-9DAF3E067E6D.jpeg
 
Also no we do not have an app. :/
 
Was there some update to the R2R app recently?
Does anyone else using a Samsung phone having issues recently?

I can no longer insert photos or .gifs via the 3 little dots anymore on my phone and can only do so on my laptop. (I was able to do so last week).
Are any other Android users experiencing this?
I had problems earlier this week and had to go to R2R via my browser (on my phone). The app seems to be working correctly now though.
 
Brand spanking new member here (first post), is this a dedicated app, or Tapatalk? I couldn’t find Reef2Reef in the Apple App Store, and my Tapatalk seems to not support the website either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new