Apple iPhone vs blackberry storm?

I looked at the Storm since I have Verizon and it was better than I thought BUT screw Verizon and their horrible phones. I just pre-ordered the iPhone 3Gs.
 
i don't know about you, and how much you get around. Come to New York and travel through new York state...That will answer your question..
Your fingers will hurt from redialing from drop calls


Mostly out of the country and throughout Michigan so I need a GSM capable phone to use overseas
 
I don't get why everyone say's that At&T has bad service...I've migrated a 45 phone account from Nextel, to Sprint, to Verizon, then to At&T over 6 years and havent looked back after going with Att.

They news did an independent study with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile in Pittsburgh area and They ranked coverage Best to Worst: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T was dead last.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new