Apps for Android

Well I would love to try Aquarimate, but they have no trial also not supported on any of my devices. I have 8 android devices ranging from a few cheap Motorola and Samsung phones and tablets to full Samsung flagships like Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy fold 3 or 4.

1691506854572.png
 
Found out why I can't install it. It's blocked by Google play because the app was developed for older versions of Android and can't run on current Android. App has not been updated since May 2019 so it's a dead app. All of my devices have current android.

Screenshot_20230808_090718_Google Play Store.jpg
 
Found out why I can't install it. It's blocked by Google play because the app was developed for older versions of Android and can't run on current Android. App has not been updated since May 2019 so it's a dead app. All of my devices have current android.

Screenshot_20230808_090718_Google Play Store.jpg
Write something like this: "Unfortunately, the app is no longer working with current Android versions and hasn't been updated since 2019." It appears to have been abandoned, so I'll have to look for other options.
 
I now know why I am failing to install it. Google Play has restricted it since the app was made for outdated Android versions and is incompatible with the most recent version of Android. The app is dead because it hasn't been updated since May 2019. My gadgets are all now running Android. FM Whatsapp
 
I use Reefdiary its on web and IOS
 
I use ReefDiary has IOS Web and Android
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new