April 1 frag giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to AZ only

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month I am giving away 1 frag of Epic Aquacultures Sunburst Milli! I will draw a winner randomly on April 1st. The winner can either pick it up at my place in Surprise, or I can bring it to the April AZ FRAG meeting. There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm MT on April 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Here is the frag:
EA Sunburst Milli Frag.jpg

Here's one of my Mother Colonies
EA Sunburst Milli Growout.jpg

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one from Bill (Epic Aquaculture) a while back it is doing great.

Sorry for the crap pic, just shot it with my Ipad and lights are blue At the moment.
44FACA14-B313-44D7-8091-7FEAF0305062.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI if you're impatient or feel unlucky I'll have several frags of this one at the Frag Swap at Ocean Floor tomorrow. Come on down and enjoy the fun!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back