RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE| TIKI Madness Live Sale 2024|Mega Giveaway!|$5 Frags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you haven't already, please make sure you have purchased a shipping module HERE!

Also, make sure to respond to one of the order confirmation from [email protected] with your delivery requests! If we have to delay due to weather it is still good that we establish a line of communication sooner then later!

Chrisjordan004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay here's my haul! :star-struck::star-struck::star-struck: What an awesome Livesale :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

1705210364978.png

AtlantiCat

33% Salt, 67% Fresh, 100% Weird
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the fun sale! This was my first time participating in a live sale and I enjoyed being able to pop in and seeing what cool goodies I could find and participate a little in the games. I didn't save the pics, but I picked up a lovely Red/Purple Ultra RFA, an Orange Yuma, a Goku Chalice, some of those Fireworks Cloves, and Jawbreaker Hornet and Milky Way Zoas.

More importantly, I stayed under my $100 budget goal, averaging less than $15 per frag, including shipping, with a gift card. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: I just spent a few grand on a tank so I needed to take it a little easy on the initial stock. :winking-face-with-tongue:

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you haven't already, please make sure you have purchased a shipping module HERE!

Also, make sure to respond to one of the order confirmation from [email protected] with your delivery requests! If we have to delay due to weather it is still good that we establish a line of communication sooner then later!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back