RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE| Monday Moving Sale| Huge Discounts, Everything Must Go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Enthusiast Contest: Dive into Your Dream Reef!

Participate in our thrilling Flash Contest and get a chance to bring your desired corals home for free! Share the stunning corals you've always wanted within a $200 budget on the Reef2Reef Thread and enter for a chance to win them all!

Here's how to enter:

1. Visit Riptide Aquaculture.com and build your dream coral pack in your cart.
2. Capture a screenshot of your exquisite coral selection.
3. Share the screenshot on the Reef2Reef Thread, showcasing your carefully chosen corals.
4. Tag a friend or a fellow R2R user who you think would love to join in on the excitement!

Prize: one lucky winner will receive their entire dream coral pack completely free!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to bring the vibrant beauty of corals into your home. Enter now and let your reefing dreams come to life!

Note: This contest is open for a limited time only. Please ensure you review and follow all rules and guidelines mentioned on the Reef2Reef Thread for eligibility.
Untitled-1.jpg
@OrchidMiss @tbrown
The “Pokemon Pack”

IMG_4523.png

IMG_4524.png

@tbrown @XaosCoral @LeannaBanana @mrbiggs1986 @efurino

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Participate in our thrilling Flash Contest and get a chance to bring your desired corals home for free! Share the stunning corals you've always wanted within a $200 budget on the Reef2Reef Thread and enter for a chance to win them all!

Here's how to enter:

3. Share the screenshot on the Reef2Reef Thread, showcasing your carefully chosen corals.
4. Tag a friend or a fellow R2R user who you think would love to join in on the excitement!

Prize: one lucky winner will receive their entire dream coral pack completely free!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to bring the vibrant beauty of corals into your home. Enter now and let your reefing dreams come to life!

Note: This contest is open for a limited time only. Please ensure you review and follow all rules and guidelines mentioned on the Reef2Reef Thread for eligibility.
Untitled-1.jpg
@OrchidMiss @tbrown
@Goaway @Mschmidt @danieyella @Mhamilton0911 @Nate Chalk
Screenshot_20230717-144514.png
Screenshot_20230717-144528.png

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here's how to enter:

Untitled-1.jpg
@OrchidMiss @tbrown
RFAs and zoas can definitely handle the move from the 75 to the 170 @JM302 They’re so purty!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4115.png
    IMG_4115.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4114.png
    IMG_4114.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 28

bigdaddybeanstalk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here's how to enter:

Untitled-1.jpg
@OrchidMiss @tbrown

got home from work just in time for this
@tbrown
Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.17 - 18.34.01.22.png

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back