RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE| Valentine's Day|Buy 3 get your 4th FREE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
valentines day b3g1f.jpg

Love is in the water at Riptide Aquaculture, and we're thrilled to share the love with our amazing community this Valentine's Day! ❤️ Dive into our special promotion that's sure to make your reef tank and your heart fuller.

Buy 3 Corals, Get the 4th FREE!

Yes, you read that right! When you add 4 corals to your cart, the lowest priced item becomes ABSOLUTELY FREE. It's our way of saying thanks and spreading love this Valentine's season.

How It Works:
  1. Browse: Explore our wide selection of stunning corals.
  2. Choose: Pick your favorite 4 corals and add them to your cart.
  3. Save: The lowest priced coral will automatically be marked as FREE at checkout.
This is the perfect moment to enhance your reef tank with vibrant colors and unique specimens. Whether you're eyeing that special piece or looking to add diversity to your aquatic haven, now is the time!

Sale Starts NOW! Don't let this deal swim away. Head over to our website and start your Valentine's adventure with Riptide Aquaculture.

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sneak Peek Alert!

Curious about what we've just added to our collection? Here are some teasers of our latest uploads to the site. These beauties are just waiting to become part of your underwater world:

Sale Starts NOW! Don't let this deal swim away. Head over to our website and start your Valentine's adventure with Riptide Aquaculture.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back