April 2014 R2R Spotlight: Trido

Thanks.

SnoQ, are you on either of the local FB pages?


I'm surprised how many peeps are here from the PNW.
 
Probably in July or August I'll have a BBQ for the Seattle area reefers

Oh I want in on this BBQ for sure!

Thanks.

SnoQ, are you on either of the local FB pages?

I'm surprised how many peeps are here from the PNW.

Local FB pages? Which ones are those? I would like to join!

And I am surprised as well with how many PNW's are on here.

Oh and congrats on getting the spotlight! Well deserved!
 
Local FB pages? Which ones are those? I would like to join!

And I am surprised as well with how many PNW's are on here.

Oh and congrats on getting the spotlight! Well deserved!

Pacific Northwest Reef Keepers
Western Washington Reef and Salt

And Thank you.
 
I wanted to give this thread a quick update. This is one of the last FTS before a big reaquascape and fish purge.
IMG_0182.jpg
 
Fish purge?
 
Its been almost a year. Time to add another FTS. Again, I just reaquascaped. I dipped most of the display tank LR in Muriatic acid to kill the majano's that I failed to eradicate last year. This was taken on Christmas eve.
Christmas Eve-5374.jpg
 
I picked up a new Laser for getting rid of those and Aptasia. Best $100 you'll ever spend! Frying those annoying pests really gives a reefer a warm feeling if you know what mean :-)
 
I picked up a new Laser for getting rid of those and Aptasia. Best $100 you'll ever spend! Frying those annoying pests really gives a reefer a warm feeling if you know what mean :)
I have a laser too but don't like it, I still prefer my 1st Gen DIY prototype majano wand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new